Actress Laide Bakare has taken to social media to celebrate her daughter, Simi as she turns 10 today.
Sharing beautiful photos, she wrote;''EXACTLY THIS DAY 2008 , you came into my world 🌎 and Boom 💥 EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR DA BEST, As a first Time MUM , I couldn’t take my eyes 👀 off you for some days because you were and still very adorable and fresh 😀🙏💪 I MEAN IT, WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ME BECAUSE EVERY STEP I TAKE IS COMMONLY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS NOW AND FOREVER, HOOOO SIMIY !!!!!!!! , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💋💋 HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY 🍰 MY FIRST FRUIT''
News..Exclusives...Entertainment..LOVE..Everything You Need to know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
According to Twitter user, @The_Nifemi, Nigerian singer Small doctor and his crew allegedly beat up a keke napep driver, opposite Mobil Ak...
-
Ghana has successfully launched its first satellite into space. GhanaSat-1, which was developed by students at All Nations University in K...
-
Lionel Messi and Antonella Rocuzzo got married in Rosario and countless celebrities, friends and family were in attendance. There guest li...
-
Nollywood actor, Muyiwa Ademola- Authentic who turns 47 today shared his humble beginning on IG. Awww, so touched with it and am highly i...





No comments:
Post a Comment