Friday, 21 July 2017

Celebs Shows Off Their Cute Kids

Singer Tiwa Savage's husband -Tee Billz shared this beautiful photo collage of himself and his sons and captioned it;

"I have too many flaws to be perfect, but I have too many blessings to be ungrateful... #TheBillz #Zaddy ??

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola and Footballer showed they are proud parents. #Cute kids# I love it when parents do this and it is better never to start at all if you are not a fan of showing off your kids

I admire Teeblizz so much, he shows off his other child despite being married to a super star. I know of a father that celebrated father's day on social media with only one of his kids because the other is a love child. Do you think it's right or what is your take on love child? #No bad feeling#Natheworkweywedeydo# More photos below;




No comments:

Post a Comment